Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Oh My Heck!

The fine folks over at the Parent Bloggers Network have done it again! They are having another big fun Blog Blast, but this time, the potential rewards are off the flippin' charts! On Friday June 8th, write a post on the following theme: “Where Does My Time Go?” Then send your link in an email to parentbloggers@gmail.com. One lucky participant will be drawn at random to win a two day pass to BlogHer '07! That's over $200 bucks of stuff, plus you might get the chance to rub elbows with some super cool bloggers, and maybe even learn some stuff! Click here for the total rundown!

I am sad and weepy because I cannot go to BlogHer this year due the event being scheduled only a wee bit before my due date. I can't have my uterus exploding all over Chicago, right? But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go! And not have to pay for it! Do it for me, won't you?

No comments: